What is Transdermal Magnesium Chloride (MgCl2)?
Magnesium Chloride comes from the Dead Sea in the Jordan Valley near Israel. The Dead Sea has the highest concentration of Magnesium along with eight more minerals not found in any other body of water. Transdermal (topical) magnesium oil is a solution that when applied to the skin absorbs quickly and works to restore cellular levels of magnesium.
Anaya Magnesium magnesium chloride is a laboratory certified pharmaceutical grade supplement, our magnesium chloride is approved for food, drug or medical use and provides a great way to give your body the boost it deserves.
Magnesium Chloride is known as the “Master Mineral” for both dietary and topical uses, due to its central importance to so many cellular functions and proper body glucose balance and its high potency and efficient action.
Magnesium is therapeutic to the human body, and Magnesium chloride provides a much greater level of bio-availability than other magnesium supplements. For fast-acting therapeutic use, magnesium chloride is recommended especially in the form of magnesium oil, magnesium gel, magnesium lotion or as magnesium bath salts.
Transdermal Magnesium Chloride (w/ trace minerals) Benefits
Magnesium: Aids sleep and relaxation, promotes quick healing of skin tissue and provides the skin's surface with anti-allergic elements, essential for cell metabolism.
Bromide: Soothes skin, relaxes body muscles and calms nerves.
Iodine: Important for the correct functioning of the thyroid gland and aids in the body's metabolic exchanges.
Sulfur: A natural disinfectant (constituent of certain vitamins). Known as a powerful detoxifying agent, as it works closely with the liver to rid the body of toxins.
Potassium: Helps balance moisture in the skin and body, aiding in the reduction of water retention and in the nourishment of cells. Potassium also regulates the nervous system.
Calcium: An essential mineral, known to strengthen bones and teeth. Also strengthens cell membranes and cleanses pores.
Sodium: Relieves stiffness and muscle cramps. Sodium is also a powerful detoxifying agent, helping cells retain nourishment and expel waste.
Zinc: When applied topically zinc is known to boost the immune system. Internally, it is a key factor in enzymatic regulations of cell proliferation.
- Memory and Cognitive – Magnesium deficiency has been linked to decreased memory and learning ability. Therapeutic magnesium levels can improve cognitive function in children, the elderly and those involved in stressful study.
- Supports Immune Function – A healthy immune system is driven by white blood cells that require good magnesium levels.
- Sports Nutrition – Magnesium is the most important mineral supplement due to losses through sweat. It can reduce fatigue and stress and is a component of every healthy muscle cell.
- Dental Health – Creates a highly alkaline environment when used as a mouthwash, can help to strengthen teeth and support gum health.
- Skin Health – Can assist with the rejuvenation of sun damaged skin, sunspots, healthy hair and wrinkle reduction.
- General Tonic – Can increase energy, strength and endurance related to the 350 enzymes directly linked to magnesium.
- Muscle Health – 27% of magnesium is found in the muscles, it can rapidly relieve muscle pain and reduce cramps associated with magnesium deficiency.
- Longevity – Magnesium is directly linked to the body’s production of DHEA, often called the 'Feel Good Hormone'. DHEA levels dramatically decline with age.
- Stress – Magnesium oil can help to relax and balance the nervous system to help counter the stresses of modern life.
- Detox – Magnesium oil can help with the removal of toxins and heavy metals at a cellular level.